We have been developing Fast
HTTP Vulnerability Scanner
as an alternative for reviewing http devices
over the network. This tool is able to check the security of your routers by identifying
the login entry point and checking more than 160 default passwords.
Make pentests easier with this multhreading scanner and get nice html reports.
Also reviewing default webserver configurations is easier!. FHscan is able to analyze
at the same time hundred of hosts and attack user selected ports, for both HTTP
and HTTPS protocols. The lastest version available, fhscan v1.1.23, have been improved
This new release includes a lot of new features. It works with our new engine FHSCAN CORE
and a powerfull analysis engine:
- CORE: Full multithreading HTTP/1.1 support.
- CORE: Authentication basic, digest, ntlm.
- CORE: chunked Content encoding, gzip and deflate encoding
- Vulnerability database for routers and webservers
- Generic vulnerabilities like HTTP proxy identification, directory listing and
- CSS and more detailed html reports
- New Gui interface under win32.
- Support for win32 and linux platforms.
- More acurated signatures.
- Autoupdate module included.
(Lastest Build for Win32 + libraries)
(Source code + documentation + samples
+ binaries + required win32 libraries)
(Source code + Installation
script for backtrack)